this is exactly what we call your вЂњPersonal DataвЂќ. This means data that lets you identify yourself directly, like your family title, very first name or your image, or indirectly such as for example your password, telephone number, or your browsing or session data. It’s important with it and for how long, so you can be fully informed about your rights for you to know how this Data is collected, what we do. For this reason we have ready this document, which we have tried to make as clear and easy that you can. If, despite our efforts, you’d still want to ask us any concerns please do not hesitate to get hold of us utilizing the contact information in part 10.This privacy is an important part of our General Terms of g d Use for YUBO. It should therefore be read alongside our General Terms of g d Use. Please read this privacy very carefully, it is applicable every right time you access YUBO.
WHO ACCOUNTS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PRIVATE DATA?
ItвЂ™s TWELVE APP SAS. Our company is a company that is french our head office are at 8 rue de Charonne, 75011 Paris, France.TWELVE APP SAS posts the YUBO application, a social network that permits you to definitely make friends and talk to them, in specific through real time video.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In order to run YUBO, we gather the information (i) that you provide to us straight, also (ii) data which we gather immediately, in the territory where we offer our solutions and where in fact the user is situated.
(i) Data you provide to us directly
Registration information to be able to use YUBO, you need to create a merchant account and supply us because of the following personal details
- Your mobile quantity (which is not distributed to other users)
- Your title and pseudonym (both of that are noticeable to other users)
- Your date of delivery this information will never be supplied to many other users, although they’ll certainly be in a position to see your age. Minors under 13 aren’t allowed to use YUBO.If you’re a minor aged between 13 and 17 you may possibly need permission from your own legal guardian to be able to register on YUBO.
- Your gender you’ll select whether or otherwise not to specify you might be female or male, but you must tick one of the bins. These details will not be visually noticeable to other users.
- Your profile image the photo that you ch se to use as your profile image needs to be of you. This may enable other users to determine you on YUBO and allow us to ensure that people don’t use profiles that are false which guarantees not just the safety for the application, your protection t .
- The password that will enable you to log into your account. Obviously, this information is perhaps not visible to other users, and you ought to never ever share it along with other users. Your password is secret and personal. It must include at least 8 alphanumeric characters. Its needed to make sure the safety of your account.
All this info is mandatory in order to help you make your profile and to register on YUBO.You may, if you so want, complete other chapters of your profile (emoji biog, social support systems, email). This information is optional.
Information concerning your discussion with YUBO in the event that you report a challenge to us, request assistance or exercise your liberties, we are going to process the info https://datingmentor.org/chatki-review/ you offer to us.In addition, in case of reasonable question as to your actual age, we possibly may request you to confirm your age and get you for the next information;Copy of one’s ID document or college card (which can be not distributed to other users and is immediately deleted after verification by our teams).A short video clip of you pronouncing 3 random words (that is maybe not distributed to other users and of which we just keep a screenshot after our teams have actually checked it).
Information concerning your activity on YUBO when you use YUBO, we could gather and process information such as the date you sign up, the date you last logged in, your interactions with other users ( number of loves or dislikes via swipes) along with your articles. We are going to also detect inappropriate contents such as explicit language, emojis with hidden meaning, sexual images ( e.g. nude or underwear pictures), gory, violence, terror, racism, extremism, medications, self-harm, suicide, gamble, infringement of othersвЂ™ liberties and other illegal or dangerous contents automatically to be able to guarantee the safety of the application and our users.
Data concerning your local area (geolocation) subject to your consent while the permission of the guardian that is legal where, we collect and process data concerning your location. This gives you, based on your settings, to add the town/city where you stand based in your profile and/or to suggest people in your town/city to incorporate as friends. Your town is concealed by standard it visible unless you change the settings to make. If you no longer want us to understand your local area, simply untick the relevant box in your account settings. We shall therefore no further be able to show your town/city or recommend meeting nearby friends.